Consumer law firm?

Comments · 22 Views

I’m looking for a consumer law firm for legal assistance during disputing process.

My TranUnion report is labeled deceased. I tried to send the disputes, but I have no response, neither negative nor positive, and I think that I didn’t right the letter correctly. Moreover, I heard that if after the dispute, the credit reporting agency don’t change the information you might sue them and get compensation. Have you ever heard about this? Is this really possible? What’s the duration of the disputing process? If you know a good consumer law firm, please share.